English Summer Camp Activity coordinatorCoordinadores - English Camp Activity coordinator - Errazu (Navarra)
Descripción de la Oferta
We are currently looking for an English Summer Camp Coordinator in Navarre for next summer. Our programme EnglishYA Junior provides English Full-Immersion experiences and we run kids summer camps (7-15 years old), so we mainly need a coordinator whose main responsibilities will be proposing and coordinating fun activities for kids whose level of English may not be good.
The location of the volunteering work is in Northern Spain, in the beautiful region of Baztan-Bidasoa in Navarre. The EnglishYa Junior mission is to enrich the lives of children by providing a fun and safe environment that simultaneously builds character and self-esteem while improving the participants English.
The Activity Coordinator works closely with fellow on-site leadership to coordinate and complete the tasks necessary to run a top-quality camp during six weeks, from the end of June to the beginning of August.
The successful candidate must be an inspirational and detail-oriented project manager who can help resolve any on-site issue that may arise.
As skills we require:
- At least one year of of work on summer camps,
- Experience of leadership.
- Experience of working in fast moving environment where stress levels can at times be very high.
- High energy levels and a young but responsible and mature outlook on life and work.
- High English level
- Spanish fluency
As a part of our team you will be provided with the following:
- Salary + Insurance + Health Care.
- Top-class full board rural accommodation for the duration of our programme. Our cook will make sure all your meals are balanced, healthy and home-made.
-Ambiance of summer camp environment- team work and spirit!
- Fulfillment of working with kids and of managing people in that environment.
- Friends from around the world.
- Explore a beautiful unspoiled part of Spain.
If you feel you could be the person we are looking for, please drop us a few lines about yourself and send as your CV.